• Issue and maintain forecast and planning schedules for our suppliers, which aims to optimize delivery, capacity, leadtime and costs.
• Work with Forecasting, Sales and Distribution teams to ensure continuity of supply , minimal transport costs and excess inventory.
• Perform Distribution Requirements Planning to ensure supply in appropriate Distribution Centers
• Initiate and maintain Purchase Order requisitions and work closely with Procurement and China teams to ensure order process is completed in a timely and effective manner
• Work with China on-site team to resolve any short-term supply management issues.
• Highlight issues, propose alternative solutions and drive continuous process improvement.
• Bachelor Comm or GOP and 2-3 years experience (or DEC + 7-8 years of experience)
• Excellent communication skills
• Understands Planning and Procurement fundamentals
• Strong coordination and expediting skills
• MicroSoft software expertise
• Fluently bilingual
• J.D. Edwards or SAP experience preferred
• APICS Certified or in process is a plus