Walmart no longer a retailer?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hicks_Royel wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:45 am
Out looking today, haven't seen a Mega brand product on any WalMart shelf so far. Five WalMarts in and not even tagged shelf space.

"Better in August!" must've meant, "somehow worse than the last time we promised to make things better about this time last year."
Do you ever stop? You're giving Yan grey hair from stress.

Community Team
I don't control when individual Walmart stores put products on shelves. I don't know why we're halfway through August and people are still reporting that our products are not available in stores. All I have access to is our sales forecast which show that Walmart is carrying the product.

Reminder to everyone that while we welcome criticism and tough questions about distribution (or any other topic), constantly hammering the same complaint and displaying a toxic attitude will not be tolerated. This forum is not your punching bag.

Honestly, I've seen the new Infinite sets on clearance as well. Managed to get the entire Infinite Heroes line for $1 apiece.

Quadee365 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:41 pm
Honestly, I've seen the new Infinite sets on clearance as well. Managed to get the entire Infinite Heroes line for $1 apiece.
Yeah, I heard some other people had that too. What’s up with that?

Wish I knew. I didn't want to ask any of the staff for fearing it was an error in Walmart's system and thus being deprived of the amazing discount.

Stores were clearing out old inventory by reducing the price to one dollar. Typically, they went from $4.99 to three bucks to a dollar. That's when they were making room for everything that has replaced the Mega Brands shelf space like Dungeons and Dragons and Roblox stuff or those tiny arcade games.

WalMarts that got in the series 12 stuff probably just never took the time to clear the sale price. May not have even cared since they were phasing out the brand.

An employee I talked to when I asked if they were going to get in more stuff told me they wouldn't be getting any more because the products weren't selling to justify the space and replacements didn't come in regularly enough on the few things that did sell well.

That employee is a fairly reliable source of information for her store but that can't speak for every other store out there.

I don't know what WalMarts are getting in stuff but I envy their shoppers. It'd be nice to know which areas are actually seeing new stuff. It's also unfortunate that the website seems to not carry MotU and the next wave of Alien Eggs.

It's hard to get excited about new products promised next year when you can't even obtain the new products supposedly available this year.

Any hint about stores in France about to shelve your products ? Txs !

I just saw the Infinite Warthog set at WM. Also the Infinite Heroes figures. And some Vs 2pks. The same store got in Point Dread and sold through it.

I've found some Halo Heroes Series 12 at Walmart earlier this month! Hope to see more stuff soon!

Yan_MCX wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:32 pm
I don't control when individual Walmart stores put products on shelves. I don't know why we're halfway through August and people are still reporting that our products are not available in stores. All I have access to is our sales forecast which show that Walmart is carrying the product.

Reminder to everyone that while we welcome criticism and tough questions about distribution (or any other topic), constantly hammering the same complaint and displaying a toxic attitude will not be tolerated. This forum is not your punching bag.
on my walmart in Georgia they all disappeared i look every friday and nothing is there only a certain store to look for?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”