What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Have people been finding CoD heroes series 5 at stores? I’m looking for Ghost but there’s no good prices online.

Murple wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:15 am
Have people been finding CoD heroes series 5 at stores? I’m looking for Ghost but there’s no good prices online.
Yes! Walmart!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:30 am
Murple wrote:
Yes! Walmart!
Nice! Have you been seeing the full roster, or is everyone grabbing all the Ghosts and glow in the darks?

Murple wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:44 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Yes! Walmart!
Nice! Have you been seeing the full roster, or is everyone grabbing all the Ghosts and glow in the darks?
Actually they’re all a bit untouched

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm
Murple wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Yes! Walmart!
Good to hear. I’ve always been a fan of glow in the dark. Also, what do they have in terms of cod sets? Any battle packs?

Manage to get some Halo Heroes for customs and the new blind bags, really disappointed that it was the Clear figure. I found some old Mega Heroes at 5below got Bender, 2x Teela, beastman and Spock, I already have these but are useful for customs.

Check your local 5below for older Mcx.

im sad. i can't find the infinite spartan armor pack anywhere!!

I’m sad. I still don’t have a single Infinite set

I just saw 2 infinite spartan packs at my Walmart. My walmart has almost the full infinite line except the pelican and blind bags at this point. Outside of that my status is frustrated just got nick reyes in the mail with no ammo pouch or gun.

Murple wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:53 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm
Murple wrote:

Good to hear. I’ve always been a fan of glow in the dark. Also, what do they have in terms of cod sets? Any battle packs?
my walmart had the jungle opsvs mercenaries and seals vs submariners

Return to “General discussion”