What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Entertained.

I blind-bought a handful of blind-bag Halo figures and since they all turned out to be figures I already had, for the first time ever I'm mixing and kitbashing crazy colored spartans.

Woot!

Completed CoD Series 6 finding Logan Walker!

Also saw the second Alien Egg series, but I'll get them later.

I recently got my first Mega set in months. I have gotten some through trading, but this is the first time in a while that I have gotten a real boxed set :D

Super excited, I am down to only missing 2 call of duty sets ever made. Now that does not include the sets that had 5 figures at first and then were switched to 4. I have the 5 figure ones. Best part I have someone already working on getting me the final 2 sets. And I have all the exclusive figures also. My capt. Nick Reyes is not 100% just waiting for his gun to come in the mail. I plan on laying all the sets out by year, then setting some displays up. A nuketown layout is already being planned and mapped out. I will post the pics once those are done.

I just returned from a local Dollar Tree Store where I found Mega Construx 'blind bags' of 6 different construction vehicles in a 'Wonder Builders' series for ages 5 and up. Are there identifiable codes on the envelopes for ID purposes?

Snowman33 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:43 am
Super excited, I am down to only missing 2 call of duty sets ever made. Now that does not include the sets that had 5 figures at first and then were switched to 4. I have the 5 figure ones. Best part I have someone already working on getting me the final 2 sets. And I have all the exclusive figures also. My capt. Nick Reyes is not 100% just waiting for his gun to come in the mail. I plan on laying all the sets out by year, then setting some displays up. A nuketown layout is already being planned and mapped out. I will post the pics once those are done.
That’s crazy

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:58 pm
Snowman33 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:43 am
That’s crazy
That all since I started collecting in December 2016

I found most of Halo Heroes Series 12, except for the Brute Warrior. Also picked up a couple Halo /MotU versus packs. Still need to hunt down a few more items, but overall I'm good.

Happy! My 3 getaways and gungir arrived yesterday and my siii customizer should arrive Saturday!

Picked up 9 of the new black series CoD figures, the full 5 set and a few duplicates.

Return to “General discussion”