Identifying a figure.

Got a question? Ask it here!
I have no clue where to put this so i'll give it a go here and see what happens.
I need help in figuring out who or what a figure is, my post on what i did with the custom wasn't approved and i understand why and i haven't put the custom up on the gallery yet so i don't know how to pull up or post a pic of the figure itself.
I had what i thought was 2 of the same figure, one was to become Michael Myers and the other was slated to be Jonathan Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise. well guess what i either didn't have 2 of the same guy or i lost one somewhere, who knows at this point.
My big question is how do i identify the figure so i know what to look for as far as buying another/trading for another/finding another.
The figure itself, the original was wearing a light blue jumpsuit, had blonde hair and a black mark under each eye like a football player would have....i'm not a sports guy so don't hate me for the description.
I'm not sure who the figure belongs to as far as lines go: Halo? Call of Duty?. It has to be one of those, if it helps anyone out i got him around 2014 or 2015.....2016 at the latest.
I'm probably looking for a needle in a haystack here but i want another of this guy, i don't want to paint one of my guys up because i don't want to risk it coming out like ***.....i'm my own worst enemy i know.
I appreciate any and all help that anyone can provide on this subject.
Have a great day and thanks for reading my LONG rant.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/call ... s/sniper-0

This is the exact head your talking about with yours being poped and shaped with a different body.

The head on the second pic is correct but the body on the first one is not, i don't think i'm gonna find another one, but it won't stop me from looking.
Appreciate the help my friends and the fast responses.

Nope, it was more of a jumpsuit type outfit, dammit, i'm not having any luck with this. I appreciate the help though, i have tried Evilbay, Google, and come up with nothing yet.

rnrr68 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:17 am
Nope, it was more of a jumpsuit type outfit, dammit, i'm not having any luck with this. I appreciate the help though, i have tried Evilbay, Google, and come up with nothing yet.
Totally off topic, but i love that word "evilbay"
Thank you for the chuckle, i will now use evilbay when referring to ebay now on

It sounds very much like this is a pop-and-swap, so you're not going to find it. You might have to try buying some of the component figures to re-create it yourself.

i have to disagree, it was not a figure i made or was made, it was from a set i do remember that but i can't seem to find what one or who the character is. Thanks for the help though.

rnrr68 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:02 am
i have to disagree, it was not a figure i made or was made, it was from a set i do remember that but i can't seem to find what one or who the character is. Thanks for the help though.
That head did not come on a light blue jumpsuit, I can say that for sure. As far as light blue jumpsuits are concerned, for Call of Duty the SEALs had what could be considered jumpsuits:

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-ca/call ... -soldier-8

Realistically, jumpsuits aren't used a lot in the Call of Duty sets, nor is the color blue for outfits. You have your SEAL outfits, and your Advanced Warfare outfits (but they did not come in blue). If it's not the SEAL outfit I linked, then likely it's a different line I'd guess.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”