General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I still think we should go back to the old way for a month and see how the new users like the past system. I know from experience I was disappointed in my early posts.

But one quick question. I've been wanting a contest spot for nearly a year, yet I don't know whether i'm allowed to host one yet. when are there any open spots for a contest, and may i have that spot?
thanks

-T1CCTACC

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:34 pm
I still think we should go back to the old way for a month and see how the new users like the past system. I know from experience I was disappointed in my early posts.
To what end? Why should we undermine a system with a proven track record of success that we all worked hard on, just because one person - who's only been around for a few months, and doesn't even participate in contests - complained about it?

Because there are those who question the contest planning page and don't understand the need for it. Its not just one there are others beside the one user who keeps complaining.

T1ccTacc wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:30 am
But one quick question. I've been wanting a contest spot for nearly a year, yet I don't know whether i'm allowed to host one yet. when are there any open spots for a contest, and may i have that spot?
thanks

-T1CCTACC
Closest one is April i believe. I'll fix up a list here

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:10 am
T1ccTacc wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:30 am
thanks

-T1CCTACC
Closest one is April i believe. I'll fix up a list here
thanks a lot Ceta!

Petition for T1cctacc to get April contest

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:50 pm
Signed

Unless his name is “Tacc Ticc” ok Xbox. That guy rekt me in halo 3 today

Salt

Murple wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:05 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:50 pm
Signed

Unless his name is “Tacc Ticc” ok Xbox. That guy rekt me in halo 3 today

Salt

1. I only have an Xbox 360
2. I don't think my account can play online
3. I haven't changed my name of my Xbox account in a while
4. How you see my name now is how you will see it in most of my other gaming or youtube accounts

Probably not me

What do we have for contests coming up??

Return to “General discussion”