What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
The B52 is NOT a CoD set. Neither are paratroopers. First, the B52 has never been featured in any CoD games. Second, the B52 would be an insane creation for Mega Bloks to build due to the very simple fact it would be far too large. The VTOL that Mega Bloks has out is a testament to that fact. The last thing is, to reiterate, paratroopers do NOT go with bomber planes. Case and point.

DevilDoll wrote:The B52 is NOT a CoD set. Neither are paratroopers. First, the B52 has never been featured in any CoD games. Second, the B52 would be an insane creation for Mega Bloks to build due to the very simple fact it would be far too large. The VTOL that Mega Bloks has out is a testament to that fact. The last thing is, to reiterate, paratroopers do NOT go with bomber planes. Case and point.
You obviously haven't played black ops 1 then. The B-52 is a killstreak in multiplayer. It also appears in the campaign during some missions, I.e. when ever you hear Arclight over the radio that's a B-52 bombing run.
Second there's something called signature series, the scarab in the halo line was insane but they did it, they pulled it off almost perfectly, only thing I see wrong with it the laser colours are wrong, they should be green not blue however I like the blue better. - note this isn't a complaint I'm just pointing out a game accuracy error here.

I have added some more and have been changing quantities once they have arrived but have ben a bit busy as I have dropped the ceiling and put the new one up and I am constantly having to clean the dust from my other collectables (Action Force along with some G.i. Joe, Star Wars brick and non brick stuff as well as other stuff).

tintinlostsnowy wrote:I have added some more and have been changing quantities once they have arrived but have ben a bit busy as I have dropped the ceiling and put the new one up and I am constantly having to clean the dust from my other collectables (Action Force along with some G.i. Joe, Star Wars brick and non brick stuff as well as other stuff).
Dust, the sworn enemy of collectables ;p
If you happen to come up with some useful tips for fighting dust you can add them here: Tips for fighting dust

[/quote]Dust, the sworn enemy of collectables ;p
If you happen to come up with some useful tips for fighting dust you can add them here: Tips for fighting dust[/quote]

Doubtful I was in the Army Regs and T.A. reserves for nearly 25 years and it was always a constant pain on inspections!

All the cod I have ordered have arrived from amazon com only awaiting other zombie related stuff from there now but one pack of zombies I ordered from feebay 16 days ago still hasn't arrived from the UK :(

*record scratches to a halt* Wha-ha-at!? Army Regs?! Geez, first DDoll and being in the marine corps, now Tintinlostsnowey and the Army Regs! What's next, someone from the Navy?!

Here's mine (after some purchases):
1x Chopper Strike
1,5 Dome Battleground (bought additional used one for spare parts)
1x Desert Troopers (5 figs version)
1x Sniper Unit
1x Platoon Patrol (crew for my COBI 37mm Bofors AT gun)
1x Desert Outpost
1x Sam Turret
1x Motorbike Breakout
1x Ghillie Suit Sniper
1x Apc Invasion
1x Light Armor Firebase
2x Drone Attack
1x Juggernaut
1x RIB Beach Assault
1x Moutain Recon

Konvi wrote:Here's mine (after some purchases):
1x Chopper Strike
1,5 Dome Battleground (bought additional used one for spare parts)
1x Desert Troopers (5 figs version)
1x Sniper Unit
1x Platoon Patrol (crew for my COBI 37mm Bofors AT gun)
1x Desert Outpost
1x Sam Turret
1x Motorbike Breakout
1x Ghillie Suit Sniper
1x Apc Invasion
1x Light Armor Firebase
2x Drone Attack
1x Juggernaut
1x RIB Beach Assault
1x Moutain Recon
You know you could have just edited your post on page 1 to include new sets and just added a new post to state that you've added new stuff.
Just a suggestion to save you from typing your whole collection everytime.

I might be adding either the Atlas soldiers or the Legends set to my collection

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I might be adding either the Atlas soldiers or the Legends set to my collection
Um "the legends set" is a bit vague, I mean which legends set do you mean? (all the ww2 sets are labelled as legends unless you mean the legacy heroes 16 fig pack?)

Return to “Call of Duty”