Walmart no longer a retailer?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I'm in Ohio in the US & I've noticed recently that all Mega Construx products at all the Walmarts I've gone to are clearanced out including the new stuff & that in their reset planagrams there is no Mega Construx to be found. If this was one store I would'nt be worried I but I am seeing this at every Walmart I go to. Is Walmart no longer going to be a retailer for Mega product?

The reason for this is to clear space for the new sets arriving in the coming months. Yan_MCX has addressed this previously. Worry not! Good things come to those who wait!

Community Team
Walmart does their merchandising reset in August, so it makes sense that they would have been clearing some leftover products last month.

I've seen the numbers. There's gonna be a lot of Mega Construx Halo on Walmart shelves very soon.

Yan_MCX wrote: Walmart does their merchandising reset in August, so it makes sense that they would have been clearing some leftover products last month.

I've seen the numbers. There's gonna be a lot of Mega Construx Halo on Walmart shelves very soon.
I hope so only like one walmart in my area has some things like the heroes and thats about it. The walmart closest to me has not updated their inventory since fore ever and every time i look they say they have halo or cod but i get there and the shelf has NO PHYSICAL LOCATION anywhere even tho the site says instock and isle location. Honestly makes me upset they lie like that.

The WalMarts around here have done their resets and have no space for Mega Brand products.

Triumphant Comeback!

My Wal-Mart was lacking in stock, but what they had was all 2020 sets.

Discover Hope

Community Team
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Discover Hope
Hey, can you explain what you mean by that? How were they lacking in stock if they had the full 2020 line?

Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:38 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

Discover Hope
Hey, can you explain what you mean by that? How were they lacking in stock if they had the full 2020 line?
I think he means the shelves were fairly empty, maybe 4 or 5 sets, but they were all from the new Infinite line.

Zarry wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:35 am
Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:38 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

Discover Hope
I think he means the shelves were fairly empty, maybe 4 or 5 sets, but they were all from the new Infinite line.
That’s exactly what I meant. Actually it was less than that. HHS12 Recon, a Clash on the Ring blind bag, and Diego Necalli.

My Walmart hasn’t had MCX in a year though so I’m happy!

Out looking today, haven't seen a Mega brand product on any WalMart shelf so far. Five WalMarts in and not even tagged shelf space.

"Better in August!" must've meant, "somehow worse than the last time we promised to make things better about this time last year."

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”