IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I would like if megabloks did a mash unit set with medics and nurses for their WWII legacy theme.

I REALLY like the Osprey idea.
I saw it mentioned somewhere (maybe not on this thread) that someone had built some REALLY good custom jobs to make a UH-1 Huey and a CH-47 Chinook. He apparently used at least two Ghost chopper packs.. and some from the Chopper strike pack.

Someone also mentioned having a battleship. Based on the scale and cost of the Hovercraft, you're looking at well over $1000 USD for a full-scale Iowa-class battleship.

scsdogg wrote:I REALLY like the Osprey idea.
I saw it mentioned somewhere (maybe not on this thread) that someone had built some REALLY good custom jobs to make a UH-1 Huey and a CH-47 Chinook. He apparently used at least two Ghost chopper packs.. and some from the Chopper strike pack.

Someone also mentioned having a battleship. Based on the scale and cost of the Hovercraft, you're looking at well over $1000 USD for a full-scale Iowa-class battleship.
The chinook was made by Goodwill Hunter (I think) and who said anything about an Iowa-Class battleship. I only mentioned a battleship nothing about the class of battleship.

How about just some individual sealed soldier mystery bags with maybe a main character as a ultra rare. Maybe something like a ww2 set with Reznov as the rare or so,etching like that.

Csgo wrote:How about just some individual sealed soldier mystery bags with maybe a main character as a ultra rare. Maybe something like a ww2 set with Reznov as the rare or so,etching like that.
This has been asked for since the beginning, yet it still hasn't happened yet. Maybe they could introduce enemies from the games or if MB doesn't want to label enemies maybe characters who share the same camo patterns from the games, e.g. The castle mercenaries from Black Ops 2 (they have like a sort of red digital camo pattern, don't quote me on this please I'm not a camouflage expert).

Here's a set idea I've been thinking of : M2A3 Bradley AFV

- 1 M2A3 Bradley Armored Fighting Vehicle
- 4 desert troopers
- Weapons consist of: M4A1 Assault rifle, M249 SAW, AK-47, and Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle
- Terrain : 1 ruined building, sandbags, and plants
- Care package included with set
- the care package would contain : 3 ammo clips for assault rifles, 2 suppressors, canteen, E-tool, claymore ,flashlight, riot shield, and walkie talkie

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Here's a set idea I've been thinking of : M2A3 Bradley AFV

- 4 desert troopers
- Weapons consist of: M4A1 Assault rifle, M239 SAW, AK-47, and Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle
- the care package would contain : 3 ammo clips for assault rifles, 2 suppressors, canteen, E-tool, claymore ,flashlight, riot shield, and walkie talkie
*M249 SAW

Here's a couple of new ideas
Spetnaz troop pack - 4 troops with Spetnaz camo's, (I think a big seller in the future would be figures with camos based on camos from the games and in turn in real life aswell), weapons include 2x AKMs/AK47s, 1x RPK (longer AK-47 barrel, keep the normal rifle magazine and add a bipod), 1x RPG-7.

Spetsnaz Sniper team - 2x troops with spetsnaz camo, some kind of terrain piece with places to plant claymores, a spotter scope, a couple of claymores, a dragunov sniper rifle, and an SKS (I know I know if there's already a sniper why add a DMR into the mix, well why not).

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Here's a set idea I've been thinking of : M2A3 Bradley AFV

- 4 desert troopers
- Weapons consist of: M4A1 Assault rifle, M239 SAW, AK-47, and Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle
*M249 SAW

Here's a couple of new ideas
Spetnaz troop pack - 4 troops with Spetnaz camo's, (I think a big seller in the future would be figures with camos based on camos from the games and in turn in real life aswell), weapons include 2x AKMs/AK47s, 1x RPK (longer AK-47 barrel, keep the normal rifle magazine and add a bipod), 1x RPG-7.

Spetsnaz Sniper team - 2x troops with spetsnaz camo, some kind of terrain piece with places to plant claymores, a spotter scope, a couple of claymores, a dragunov sniper rifle, and an SKS (I know I know if there's already a sniper why add a DMR into the mix, well why not).
Thanks for the correction, I'll edit that bit, and out of curiosity,the Spetsnaz was the Russian black ops force right?

Return to “Call of Duty”