IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
SAS Troop Pack
1x Soap MacTavish in SAS Gear with Black Jumpsuit, Light Grey Leg Holster and Light Grey Light Assault Vest. Includes 1x Vector with removable foregrip, red-dot sight and suppressor.
1x SAS Operator in SAS Gear with Black Jumspuit, Light Grey Leg Holster and Light Grey Heavy Assault Vest. Headsculpt is the Helmet/Goggles Combo with an All-Black Helmet and Silver goggles. Include M4 with removable red-dot sight.
1x SAS Operator in SAS Gear in Navy Jumspuit with Black Leg Holster and Black Light Assault Vest. Includes 1x Original-Mould SMG with Suppressor. Headsculpt is a Gasmask.
1x SAS Operator in SAS Gear in Navy Jumpsuit with Black Leg Holster and Black Heavy Assault Vest. Includes 1x Desert-Eagle Pistol with Suppressor
Buildable Accessory is a small shipping container designed to replicate some of the ones seen in the first mission of Modern Warfare with a Warhead inside.

V-22 Osprey.

I don't care what figures/accessories it comes with as I would buy multiples of this set regardless.

matthewilw wrote:
> V-22 Osprey.
>
>
> I don't care what figures/accessories it comes with as I would buy
> multiples of this set regardless.

You say that but you could change your mind when you see the price tag

I was gonna buy the BTR-80 (or at least *** says its an 80 but I think it's probably a BTR-90) set at least 4 times and well the price listed on the mega bloks site better be a mistake otherwise the maximum amount of them I will buy is 2, maybe I'll get 4 harriers on a sale instead of the 2 extra BTRs that I won't be able to afford.

Some fantastic ideas here guys, I think you have covered everything I can think of...

Set Idea: Pave low
Includes:
1x Pilot
1×General Shepard
1×Shadow company figure

Features opening rear cargo door

therook13 wrote:
> Set Idea: Pave low
> Includes:
> 2x Pilot
> 1×General Shepard
> 2×Shadow company figure
>
> Features opening rear cargo door
* Fig selection altered*
Seriously I think the 1 pilot in a set which requires 2 pilots annoying, I'm not tracking down another jungle troopers set just for the pilot again. As for the 2nd shadow company man it just makes it as if they are shepards personal bodyguards, he is a general after all and may require armed guards. - just my reasoning on why I slightly altered the figure amount.

Yeah that really bugs me

AkulA1996 wrote:
> therook13 wrote:
> > Set Idea: Pave low
> > Includes:
> > 2x Pilot
> > 1×General Shepard
> > 2×Shadow company figure
> >
> > Features opening rear cargo door
> * Fig selection altered*
> Seriously I think the 1 pilot in a set which requires 2 pilots annoying, I'm not
> tracking down another jungle troopers set just for the pilot again. As for the 2nd
> shadow company man it just makes it as if they are shepards personal bodyguards, he
> is a general after all and may require armed guards. - just my reasoning on why I
> slightly altered the figure amount.

Yeah the 1 pilot kinda upsets me as well as only 1 control stick

therook13 wrote:
> AkulA1996 wrote:
> > therook13 wrote:
> > > Set Idea: Pave low
> > > Includes:
> > > 2x Pilot
> > > 1×General Shepard
> > > 2×Shadow company figure
> > >
> > > Features opening rear cargo door
> > * Fig selection altered*
> > Seriously I think the 1 pilot in a set which requires 2 pilots annoying, I'm not
> > tracking down another jungle troopers set just for the pilot again. As for the
> 2nd
> > shadow company man it just makes it as if they are shepards personal bodyguards,
> he
> > is a general after all and may require armed guards. - just my reasoning on why
> I
> > slightly altered the figure amount.
>
> Yeah the 1 pilot kinda upsets me as well as only 1 control stick

Yup I suppose if you got the right spare parts you could make a second control stick. As for the pilot situation it's 1 extra figure to the line up it's not gonna raise the price by much so I don't get why in the Littlebird(chopper strike?) and the Blackhawk (ghost tactical chopper) only come with 1 pilot there's really no reason why they shouldn't have had a second pilot.

I would like to see if they could release the black ops main characters. This could be similar to what mega did with halo for the noble team.

Return to “Call of Duty”