IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Here's a set idea I've been thinking of : M2A3 Bradley AFV

- 1 M2A3 Bradley Armored Fighting Vehicle
- 4 desert troopers
- Weapons consist of: M4A1 Assault rifle, M239 SAW, AK-47, and Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle
- Terrain : 1 ruined building, sandbags, and plants
- Care package included with set
- the care package would contain : 3 ammo clips for assault rifles, 2 suppressors, canteen, E-tool, claymore ,flashlight, riot shield, and walkie talkie
*M249 SAW

Here's a couple of new ideas
Spetnaz troop pack - 4 troops with Spetnaz camo's, (I think a big seller in the future would be figures with camos based on camos from the games and in turn in real life aswell), weapons include 2x AKMs/AK47s, 1x RPK (longer AK-47 barrel, keep the normal rifle magazine and add a bipod), 1x RPG-7.

Spetsnaz Sniper team - 2x troops with spetsnaz camo, some kind of terrain piece with places to plant claymores, a spotter scope, a couple of claymores, a dragunov sniper rifle, and an SKS (I know I know if there's already a sniper why add a DMR into the mix, well why not).
Thanks for the correction, I'll edit that bit, and out of curiosity,the Spetsnaz was the Russian black ops force right?
No problem on the correction (I'm a gun nut, well one who doesn't own a gun). And yes spetsnaz was the Russian spec ops force, I think it still is, they just added GRU to the name.

Ah okay, though seriously, GRU? That just makes them sound like they're from Despicable Me, lol

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Ah okay, though seriously, GRU? That just makes them sound like they're from Despicable Me, lol
It's more like G.R.U. As the letters are initials for something written in Russian. GRU is one of Russia's main intelligence agency's and it's older than the KGB (the one that everybody knows).

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Ah okay, though seriously, GRU? That just makes them sound like they're from Despicable Me, lol
It's more like G.R.U. As the letters are initials for something written in Russian. GRU is one of Russia's main intelligence agency's and it's older than the KGB (the one that everybody knows).
Like WW2 old, or 1950s onward old? And on a side note, the Spetsnaz were featured on the show "Deadliest Warrior" where they went up against the Green Berets, and boy, they were nasty!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
Like WW2 old, or 1950s onward old? And on a side note, the Spetsnaz were featured on the show "Deadliest Warrior" where they went up against the Green Berets, and boy, they were nasty!
Uh created in 1918 officially called GRU in the 1930's KGB was introduced in the 50's
Spetsnaz was created around 1949-1950

Back on topic with some new ideas:

Seal Sniper team - same as the spetsnaz but with seal team colours and instead of the dragunov and SKS how bout introducing the L115 and the M21 rifle

Skeletal humvee - the humvee without the external plating (seen in the first level of MW3) 3-4 figures, weapons include 1x M249, 2xM4/M16s and a Mk 14 EBR

Here's an idea to sink your teeth into: British MK I tank
- 1 WWI era British MK I tank
- Figures: 2 WWI Allied soldiers
- Weapons: 1 Lees-Enfield rifle, 1 Lewis machine gun
- Terrain: 1 trench line, 1 bunker

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Here's an idea to sink your teeth into: British MK I tank
WWI allied soldiers could pass for WWII British and Australian soldiers, plus those weapons were used in both wars.
And the Mk.I could also probably stand-in for the other models (maybe they could add extra machine guns in the set so the customer can decide to have a "male" tank (Canons as the main weapons), or a "female" tank (Machine guns only no canons).

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Here's an idea to sink your teeth into: British MK I tank
WWI allied soldiers could pass for WWII British and Australian soldiers, plus those weapons were used in both wars.
And the Mk.I could also probably stand-in for the other models (maybe they could add extra machine guns in the set so the customer can decide to have a "male" tank (Canons as the main weapons), or a "female" tank (Machine guns only no canons).
* the "male" tanks had 2 6-pounder guns and 3 8mm Hotchkiss machine guns, while the "female" tanks had 4 Vickers machine guns and 1 Hotchkiss machine gun

I agree, and who knows , maybe mega will do more WWI sets, like the Sopwith Camel, or even the Red Baron himself!

New ideas (includes AW ideas cause I've recently played the game and completed the storyline, note - this doesn't change the fact I don't like the fact it's gotten too futuristic, idea descriptions may contain spoilers for those who haven't played).

1) One of those big exo-suit things with the missiles, rocket and chain gun (you hijack a couple of these and encounter a few of these as enemies after you find out the truth, I forgot the name of this but I know it begins with an A) - characters could include a named Mitchell or a new version of Gideon and an Atlas soldier (this would be a stand alone set along the lines of the ASD, Snowmobile and the desert outpost set scale).

2) Black pick-up truck - based on the level where your sent after the KVA leader and the level before you find out the truth. - characters could include, Ilona, the leader of the KVA and 2x KVA followers/insurgents

3) AW anti-air/infantry turret (again forgot the name of this one and again could be in the scale of the smaller sets) - Character include an Atlas trooper or Joker

4) AW Fighter jet - includes Cormack, Pilot, and Knox

Modern era COD ideas:
1) BMP IFV - figs 1 driver, 3 Soldiers

2) Paratrooper LZ (small set based on the Russians/Mercs parachuting into the US from MW2) includes a small terrain piece maybe with a bit of a bombed out house or just a terrain piece with a buildable tree - figure could be a mercenary/Russian paratrooper and could even come equipped with an attachable parachute (this I think is a great idea, I remember as a kid I had a few army men with parachutes and I loved dropping them from a height and watching them descend to the ground).

3) TF141 troop pack (if the ghosts get one why not TF141) generic TF 141 troops

AkulA1996 wrote:New ideas (includes AW ideas cause I've recently played the game and completed the storyline, note - this doesn't change the fact I don't like the fact it's gotten too futuristic, idea descriptions may contain spoilers for those who haven't played).

1) One of those big exo-suit things with the missiles, rocket and chain gun (you hijack a couple of these and encounter a few of these as enemies after you find out the truth, I forgot the name of this but I know it begins with an A) - characters could include a named Mitchell or a new version of Gideon and an Atlas soldier (this would be a stand alone set along the lines of the ASD, Snowmobile and the desert outpost set scale).

2) Black pick-up truck - based on the level where your sent after the KVA leader and the level before you find out the truth. - characters could include, Ilona, the leader of the KVA and 2x KVA followers/insurgents

3) AW anti-air/infantry turret (again forgot the name of this one and again could be in the scale of the smaller sets) - Character include an Atlas trooper or Joker

4) AW Fighter jet - includes Cormack, Pilot, and Knox

Modern era COD ideas:
1) BMP IFV - figs 1 driver, 3 Soldiers

2) Paratrooper LZ (small set based on the Russians/Mercs parachuting into the US from MW2) includes a small terrain piece maybe with a bit of a bombed out house or just a terrain piece with a buildable tree - figure could be a mercenary/Russian paratrooper and could even come equipped with an attachable parachute (this I think is a great idea, I remember as a kid I had a few army men with parachutes and I loved dropping them from a height and watching them descend to the ground).

3) TF141 troop pack (if the ghosts get one why not TF141) generic TF 141 troops
I believe the weaponised exo-suit is called the Goliath, and on the subject of AW sets :
T-600 Titan AKA "Walking tank"

- 1 T-600 Titan tank
- Figures: 2 Atlas soldiers, 2 Sentinel soldiers
- Weapons: 2 ARX-160 assault rifles, 1 TAC-9 shotgun,1 SN6 submachine gun
- Accessories: 1 data-pad, 4 smart grenades, deployable cover, 4 combat knives

Return to “Call of Duty”