Overshield Power Pack
Deflect any attack with the Overshield Power-Up!
Invincible is unbeatable when you build your REQ station and boost your translucent Spartan’s defenses using armor based on the Overshield Power-Up! Featuring Overshield detailing, the REQ station opens to reveal a store of highly decorated weapons, including a Full Moon Magnum, Last Slice Assault Rifle, and Endgame Spartan Laser, all with premium printed detail. For the first time ever, use the included bayonet and scope attachments to customize your weapons, and gear your Spartan to face enemy fire without fear!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
- Highly collectible, super-poseable, translucent Spartan micro action figure
- Figure comes with detachable Overshield-themed armor
- Buildable Overshield REQ station opens for weapons storage
- Highly detailed weapon accessories include Full Moon Magnum, Last Slice Assault Rifle, and Endgame Spartan Laser
- Weapons feature printed detail and come with scope and bayonet attachments for customization
- Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build your Halo universe, and Build Beyond™!
- Item #FMM83
Please login to leave a product review.
Isn't that the Valkery armor? Like how the Req looks like it's straight from the game.
Overall great set, love the weapon selection and the armour choice, the only problem I had was that the Lazer piece for my spartan Lazer wouldn’t fit it the actual spartan Lazer it fits in the call of duty flashlight accatment that can be put on guns
Outstanding selection of weapons. The only thing that would've made each customization better (regarding the weapon rack) is adding a foundation for the rack so the rack won't fall. The color should've changed since the color is similar to the ones in the Faithful vs. Fallen battle pack.
I loved the last slice gun! The Station itself was amazing and I could fit all the weapons in it. Keep up the good work mega!
Awesome we finally got a Rec station! Love how it comes with detailed Rec weapons from the game. Cool how some of them can have interchangeable scopes and bayonets. The Spartans with the translucent armor representing what power up they have is a great idea. Before this I had to pop and swap with regular translucent gummies and regular Spartans or Elites to get this effect.