$ 9.99 USD (MSRP)
- Buildable Viserion dragon with articulation is authentically designed as it appears in HBO’s record-setting TV series, Game of Thrones
- Bricks are packaged in a resealable egg that can be used for storage
- Ideal for ages 16 and up, this building set is designed specifically for older collectors, experienced builders and fans, offering an authentically-faithful building experience
- Bricks combine with all Game of Thrones building sets and Mega Construx™ building toys, and are compatible with major brands
Named after the brother of Daenerys, Viserys Targaryen, Viserion possesses awesome and devastating power. Remove the pieces from its resealable egg and bring magic back to Westeros by building this tan dragon with gold markings and red-orange wings. Then prepare to conquer the 7 kingdoms with one of the most powerful allies in all of the land!
Ideal for Mega Construx™ Black Series™ collectors, ages 16 and up
What’s in the box:
- 30 pieces
- 1 resealable egg
- Item #GMP01
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
Yes I agree the wings the rubber dried up and cracked and no longer is attached to the part of the wing. Is there a way to get replacement wings?
Great sculpt. Love this design, needs stronger wings though. Super fragile.
Great sculpt but the rubber wings just break they sent replacements but after a month of just sitting on a shelf broke as well
This product is amazing, please disregard my previous assessment! I did actually receive both wings in the egg, and I am stunned at how beautiful this dragon is. As I said before, the sculpting is beautiful. Its articulation is impressive, and I love that you can display it as though it were flying above the egg. I actually bought this product mainly for the egg itself, because of its quality and detail, but the dragon inside is of equal quality. Now I wish I'd bought the other two dragons when I saw them!
Disappointing. Viserion is missing one of his wings! Otherwise, it would've been great. There is a lot of detail on the sculpting, and I love the fire detail. And the egg that it comes in is beautiful. But a dragon with only one wing...