Designer Series: UNSC Scorpion Tank
$ 69.99 USD (MSRP)
Nothing will stand in your way when you build this customizable tank with 20 configurations!
What do you want to build? With this Designer Series: UNSC Scorpion Tank, you have the power and freedom to build your own combat vehicle, just the way you want it! First, build the tank’s frame, then become the designer when you choose which turrets and treads to build! Assemble the parts to create your very own, customized battle tank. Next, use the included multi-tool to break it down and build your next configuration. Now you’re ready for front-line combat anywhere in the Halo Universe, and nothing will stand in your way!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
- Buildable and customizable UNSC Tank with 20 configurations
- 5 buildable turrets and 4 buildable treads
- Mix and match turrets and treads to customize your own models
- 20 rebuild configurations – instructions available only on the Beyonders™ App and MCX website
- 1 highly detailed, super-poseable classic red Spartan Mk IV micro action figure with special 10th year anniversary golden Rocket Launcher
- Includes multi-tool and brick separator
- Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build your Halo universe, and Build Beyond™!
- Item #GGG61
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
I love the set design. It makes us "Beyonders" get creative and encourages us to go beyond the instruction and get creative with our own tank. that being said, the base tank is really cool and im glad we finally got a halo 3/reach scorpion.
Sarge, what are you doing with Sheila? But, in all seriousness, a great looking set. I'd buy it for the Spartan-II and his gun, as I'm a big RvB fan.
The box says there is 5 options for the turret but you wont find the 5th anywhere
I think it is great. Love the colour and look of the Reach style. I feel it's a bit small comparing it to the other vehicles like the original Pelican. I did not like the setup for the instructions at all. Go back to the old method. I love the recoil on the tank. Neat design. Also great fix for the treads.
Even ignoring the 20&1 feature, this set still holds its own as an excellent Reach style Scorpion. My only gripe is the instructions. If MCX is going to do online instructions in the future, I hope they go back to the original style of digital instructions with the colored studs and arrows that show where the bloks go.