UNSC Hornet Blitz
$ 19.99 USD (MSRP)
You can’t spell “Grunt” without “RUN”! Enact your own aerial assault when you build this iconic flying vehicle and sit your UNSC Pilot at the controls to take aim at the enemy Grunt. With rotating engine pods, an opening cockpit, 2 functional, and high-powered launchers and additional projectile storage under the vessel’s wings, The UNSC Hornet will be a force to be reckoned with!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
- Buildable UNSC Hornet flying vehicle
- Vehicle features functional launchers, rotating engine pods, an opening cockpit and under-the-wing storage
- 2 seats made fit for micro action figures
- 2 highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures, including 1 UNSC Pilot and 1 Grunt
- Figures come with detachable armor and authentic weapons
- Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build your Halo universe, and Build Beyond™!
- Item #GCM44
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
Fun set it contained very nice looking pieces but the grunts arms and legs fell off a majority of the time and several extra pieces.
have lots of fun with this and got a lot of use out of the banished grunt as i am building up my banished forces, I would recommend this set
First time I've seen a Hornet in a long time. Looks a bit like a baby toy compared to the others, but it's the first one of its kind to be able to shoot missiles. Still, I prefer the older sets with the slide-open hatches and the front-end gatling cannons.
When it was released I have my doubts about it. But after reading the reviews I decided to give it a shot and yes, it is a totally amazing set! The uniform and colors of the Pilot match with the Unsc Marine Defense Set and the Marine of the A New Dawn blind bags. Btw this figure is a Marine pilot, not as the Odst pilot of the Vulture Set. The Hornet itself looks much better in person than the photos of the box. True is that the Pilot doesn't fit very well in the cockpit, however, it has room to sit and secure a pair of marines on its sides. Plus it is easy to customize and attach all kinds of stuff.
i love it. My first U.N.S.C. aircraft. The pilots doesn't fit that much. The wins are also a bit fragile. Other than that it is perfect!